Welcome to 2018,
With 2017 behind us there is 365 days of great opportunities. First of all I wanted to thank all of you for popping in and reading all about my world.
We all know with a new year comes new goals. In my last post I reviewed my 2017 goals and I’m impressed at how many of them I actually achieved. This year I want to do the same, or should I say better!
My 2018 goals
- Explore somewhere new – Somewhere in the Uk as we are trying to save money.
- Pick up a hobby
- Spend more time with family and friends
- Make new friends
- Read more books
- Do something for a good cause – Giving blood is something I’ve been meaning to do but never got round to it, so this year I will make sure I do.
- Learn a new skill – I want to take a photography or PADI course.
- Do more of what makes me happy – Dancing makes me happy so this year I want to join a zumba class.
- Keep my plants alive – I’m so bad at remembering to water them!
- Walk more – It’s so easy to rely on my car when It’s just sitting outside especially when It’s cold, so this year walking more is a big aim.
What do you want to achieve this year? Is it similar to mine?